Type a city that you want to explore
Oh no! Unfortunately, no results were found. Try checking your spelling or search a different city.
No results were found
I posted a review before...and said I used to have a great time sucking cock, and getting fucked, as a bi male...but the last time I was near the place, they were running people out....no idea of the current situation, but as a trans-female now, I am very curious. I am now a skinny trans female, and I hope that doesn't cloud my review.
Happily married, but always looking for men who think I'm sexy, cause, damn it, I like a cock in my mouth, and I'm not afraid to take it in the ass. (Again.....trans female...you get what you ask for....I'm skinny, and enthusiastic...I won't have boobs for another year)
I love you guys....some body get me on a cock-sucking schedule......I feel so pretty these days, but I haven't sucked a man in two years.....If I'm gonna be a woman for the rest of my life, I kinda think I need a regular cock in one hole or the other.
To reply to this topic, register for free on Adultsearch.com